Contemporary architecture is increasingly demanding for large glass areas. Architects want to use non-standard solutions, not cataloged in system manufacturers’ work.
Our offer completely responds for this demand. We make glass facades – without panels, based on self-supporting glass or with glass ribs.
These solutions are also used in the construction of glass roofs, where glass pane is based on glass ribs and aluminum profiles are limited to the minimum necessary.
In our offer you will find:
- Traditional 2 and 3 glass systems
- Highly insulating constructions
- Semi-structured and structural facades
- Glazed facades – self-supporting
- Traditional, structural, parallel, roofing (roofing) windows,
- Profiles painted by European standards and norms with Qualicoat mark, with a full RAL palette
A special glass facade is ventilated glass façades. In our offer you will find not only facades based on fiber-cement boards, but also facades vented from glass plates on the basis of enamelled plates.